Friday, April 17, 2015

Looking to do Something different - 100 Strangers.

Here is a real challenge which could set you apart like 365 photos project won't - we've all done that!

The 100 Stranger Facebook Pagec
clic the image to visit the page

To me this is a terrifying project and at the time was certainly something different that attracted attention. Interestingly the photographer, David posted just recently
I was lucky enough to get featured in the January edition of Digital SLR Photography magazine for my 100 Strangers project. It's crowned the #1 project to get your 2015 year started in photography, for those searching for new ideas. Now I just need to get back out there and find some more strangers for you all!
I'll carry on my search although there are really great portraits in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment